We are very grateful for all your donations as all the money raised goes directly towards patient care in the Hospice. However, there are a few items we are unable to take. As a guide, we are unable to accept “Real” Fur Coats and upholstered furniture which does not comply with 1988 Trading Standards Regulations.
What we do accept:
- Furniture – for every room in the house
- Electrical goods – televisions, DVD players, stereos, white goods
- Home furnishings – pictures, lamps, crockery, cushions, rugs
- Clothing – good quality clothing for all ages including children’s clothing
- Accessories – bags, shoes, belts, hats, sunglasses
- Entertainment – CDs, DVDs, books, toys
- Bric-a-Brac – everything else!
We have a number of shops in various locations. Please click here for further details on any of our shops.
To arrange collection of large electrical or furniture items please click here.